Esto es un resumen aproximado de lo que podría considerarse mi vida. Y aún me callo muchas cosas...
Nací en Alicante hace 19 años (Esta fecha la voy actualizando año a año, aunque aún no me ha hecho falta)
Lo demás ya lo iré contando por aquí. Afectado?. o Escríbeme si quieres contarme alguna cosilla
Me dijeron un dia: Miguelito!
martes, julio 29, 2003 there is a light....
que dia mas genial, una meriendica como hacia mucho que no tenia y que siempre me hacen ilu. Una cena sorpresa que estaba mu rica mu rica mu rica y antes de acostarme compartir dos canciones y una bonita conversacion sobre esa musica que tanto me encanto y que me abrió los ojos.
History (The Verve)
------------------------
I wander lonely streets
Behind where the old Thames does flow
And in every face I meet
Reminds me of what I have run from
In every man, in every hand
In every kiss, you understand
That living is for other men
I hope you two will understand
I've got to tell you my tale
Of how I loved and how I failed
I hope you understand
I've got to tell you my tale
Of how I loved and how I failed
I hope you understand
These feelings should not be in the man
In every child, in every eye
In every sky, above my head
I hope that I know
So come with me in bed
Because it's you and me, we're history
There ain't nothing left to say
When I will get you alone
Maybe we could find a room
Where we could see what we should do
Maybe you know it's true
Living with me is like keeping a fool
In every man, in every hand
In every kiss, you understand
That living is for other men
I hope you know that I am me so come on
I'm thinking about history
And I'm living for history
And I think you know about me
Cause I am
And one and one is two
But three is company
When you're thinking about the things you do
And you're thinking about the things you do
I want to tell you my tale
How I fell in love and jumped out on my bail
I hope you understand there's more in a smile than in a hand
In every sky, in every kiss
There's something that I might have missed
Why am I going to
A place that now belongs to you
But you were weak and so was I
Let's pick it up, let's even try
To live today, so why not smile
Don't dream away your life 'Cause it is mine
Is that a crime (repeat) this life is mine
The bed ain't made but it's filled full of hope
I've got a skin full of dope
THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT (The Smiths)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me out tonight
Where there's music and there's people
And they're young and alive
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one
Anymore
Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people and I
Want to see life
Driving in your car
Oh, please don't drop me home
Because it's not my home, it's their
Home, and I'm welcome no more
And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine
Take me out tonight
Take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
And in the darkened underpass
I thought Oh God, my chance has come at last
(But then a strange fear gripped me and I
Just couldn't ask)
Take me out tonight
Oh, take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one, da ...
Oh, I haven't got one
And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine
Oh, There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
y me quedan tan solo dos dias aqui y por fin Londres